Schutzmaßnahmen gegen das Corona-Virus
Dear employees and students,
I would like to remind you once again of the measures to prevent the spread of the corona virus:
- Please wash your hands regularly
- Keep your distance when talking
- Please refrain from shaking hands and other body contacts
- When sneezing, please sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- If you have flu symptoms, please stay at home if in doubt
- Report suspected cases and actual illnesses to the Rectorate immediately
The BMBWF also recommends the following procedure when returning from affected areas:
- People returning from WHO-designated risk areas (currently: Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Iran, Singapore, China, and the Italian regions of Lombardy, Veneto, Piemont and Emilia-Romagna) are encouraged to voluntarily greatly reduce their social contacts during the first 14 days after returning from these areas and not to take part in courses (during this period, note BMBWF).
- In the case of courses with compulsory attendance, affected students are asked to register with the course leaders for this period.
- In the case of courses immanent to examinations, if you do not take part in the first event (events during this period, note BMBWF) and apologize for the course, referring to the background of the non-participation, there is no cancellation.
In addition, the BMBWF has created a checklist with recommendations on how to proceed if a notifiable illness occurs - see www.bmbwf.gv.at/Themen/Hochschule-und-Universität/Aktuelles/corona.html
With a request for compliance